Friday, August 19, 2011

Is it to late to get into a good college?

I have been slacking off in my first three years of high school. I have made mostly B's and C's. Im currently in my last quarter of my junior year and my gpa is a 2.5... Is it to late to bring it up to at least a 3.0 and get into a good college on an academic scholarship? I love psychology and graphic designing but my pion is acting and directing films. i would love to start my own business in the film industry or maybe have my own show on Youtube like film riot. So the colleges i am currently looking at are Full Sail, New York film academy ETC... i currently reside in Augusta Georgia and i am looking for a Film School in Atl. ( Out if state is too expensive ) Or at least a good college with a Film, Acting, Graphic Designing, Business and/or Psychology.

No comments:

Post a Comment