Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Is there a Doctor in the house?

well, first of all to the men....this is a female question. I am wondering what are the signs of menopause, can they be exactly like pregnancy? I don't have fallopian tubes ( I think..that's what the doctor told me when she removed a 15lb ovarian cyst. She said she was gonna have to remove the ovary and tubes. How can I be sure that she actually did remove BOTH tubes? I have ALL the signs of pregnancy....I feel horrible! Do you think it is possible I may have another ovarian cyst? Because this is exactly how I felt while I was pregnant and carrying a monsterous cyst during the pregnancy. I'm scared to do this again......please let me know what you think. I know the obvious is to go to the doctor, which I will..it's just bothering me now. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment