Friday, August 12, 2011

Am I being TOO jealous? I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP?

I don't know whether I am being jealous for a reason or not. First of all my Girlfriend is in a choir and she noticed that the Choir conductor (same age as her) has been eyeing her A LOT and other people noticed it too. Also, she noticed that sometimes he stands too close to her when he is talking to her about something. She told me she feels very uncomortable, but when I tell her to talk to him about it she says "No! because I dont want to make anyone mad, and I don't want to become enemies with him and him to hate me." So I told her that I can talk to him, but she blew up even more saying, "NO!! If you ever do that I will never talk to you again! I'll just ignore him" and it makes me very mad that she wont talk to him and wont let me talk to him either. I know the conductor really well. And then yesterday she had a dream about him and her going on a date and she said that was freaky. Am I being Jealous or what? please help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment