Sunday, August 14, 2011

Help tranistiioning 11 week old boy from cradle swing to crib.?

My 11 week old son is about 11-1/2 lbs and will only sleep in the Fisher Price cradle swing at night and in my arms during the day. I started trying to transition him to the crib for naps and after he's slept in my arms for 30 minutes or so, I put him down but he just starts stretching and wakes up. I've tried the positioners and he doesn't seem to like it... I've rolled up blankets and that doesn't work either. I put a small blanket in there with my scent but it's not enough. He has one of the Fisher Price puppy toys but nothing is working. Any suggestions cause I'd like him to tart sleeping in his crib as I feel it's safer... PS I am not for the cry it out method so please don't suggest that...

No comments:

Post a Comment