Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How do i get over my ex i love soooooo much????

Okay about 9 months ago i met my ex boyfriend and i felled in love with him, 7 months later we broke up and i now have a new boyfriend. But i still LOVE my ex, this is driving me crazy. I'm not the type of gurl that cries over boys but the fact that we broke up wen he ced he loved me and he'd always be wit me, it makes me feel like he was lying the whole time brings tears to my eyes. I truly do love this boy words can't express the feelings because its deeper than love. But i have deep feelings for my current boyfriend now. I don't talk to my ex at all like a month ago he texed me but that was it. I don't know what to do, how do i get over my ex so it won't mess up my relationship now????

No comments:

Post a Comment