Saturday, August 13, 2011

What is my personality?!?

okay well heres the deal, i am trying to figure out what category my personality falls under so please give me your honest to god open(: About myself: i am 17 yrs old, i am and A and B student, scored 27 on my ACT, i enjoy playing soccer, playing the guitar (both electric and acoustic), swimming, working out, playing vid games!, love to write about anything (my pion), i love to play with my hair/ makeup, i love to skateboard, i listen to rock music and ONLY rock music (fav band is escape the fate(;), i use the word man and like a LOT, i always have something to talk about, but i only speak when spoken too. i love to wear billabong, hurley, victorias secret, journeys, roxy, and kira, i wear moccasins, vans, and chucks, hmmm much more than that but pretty much the basics. help me find out who i am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment